SystemGo IT is looking for a talented, professional, enthusiastic person to join our team. The selected candidate will have a great attitude, a commitment to customer service, the ability to work independently with direction, and an eagerness to solve problems and overcome obstacles.
Selected candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Positive, friendly, helpful attitude
- Commitment to customer service
- Commitment to learning and growing your technical skills
- Expertise Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7, 8, and 10 in a business environment
- Experience managing/troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Expertise in troubleshooting common office issues, such as printing and connectivity issues
- Strong System Engineering skills
- Experience in Active Directory Administration and Group Policy Management
- Experience with LAN/ WAN Network Connectivity Troubleshooting Experience
- Experience in managing and configuring Hyper V
- Experience configuring/troubleshooting Firewalls and Network Switches including VLANs
- Experience with Managing and Recovering Backup/Disaster Devices
- Experience Configuring/troubleshooting NAS devices
- Experience with Remote Management Tools
Nice to have or willing to learn
- Experience installing Voice and Data Cabling.
- Configure and Install Voice over IP (VOIP) business telephone systems.
- Evaluate and diagnose equipment that requires servicing as well as troubleshoot problems.
- Understanding of Routers, Switches, and LAN/WAN configuration programming.
- Must have working knowledge of a voice over IP environment including switches, routers, firewalls and LAN design.
- Deploys tests, maintains, monitors and troubleshoots telecommunication voice components to provide a secure, high performance voice network.
- Promptly respond to customer needs in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
About this position
Job Type: This position is full time
Pay Rate: Disclosed via email
Location: Work from and travel to client sites or work from the office
Full time employees receive dental and health benefits, a great team environment, and a fun work environment.
Interested? Email your resume to hr [ a t ] systemgoit.com. Please include an introductory email that includes a description of your current role and salary requirements.